MWC24 to MC24 Convection Microwave Comparison
- Design and functional differences between MWC24 and MC24 Convection Microwaves
- Features added to the MC24
The MC24 Convection Microwave is functionally similar to the MWC24 Convection Microwave. Some features did change.
- The following options for both Convection and Sensor Cook have been consolidated into the Gourmet feature on the MC24:
- Convection Broil
- Convection Roast
- Convection Bake
- Sensor Cook for Microwave
- The following features have been added to the MC24:
- Baked Potato
- Micro Bake
- Micro Roast
- Slow Cook on the MWC24 has been replaced by the Keep Warm feature on the MC24.
- Both MWC24 and MC24 are 900-watt microwaves.
- The same trim kits may be used.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820