Service for Microwave Drawers
- Considerations for servicing a Microwave Drawer model
- Does a MWD or MD need to be removed for service?
- Service on Microwave Drawers
Microwave Drawers are typically removed for servicing.
- Factory Certified Service takes the drawer to their location for repairs.
- The Microwave Drawer is reinstalled after the service is complete.
- See also, Drawer Microwave Is Stuck or Will Not Stay Closed.
Contact Factory Certified Service for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820