Setting Power Level on a Microwave
- How do you set the power level on a Microwave?
- Microwave power level settings
- What power do you use to defrost?
To set the power level on a Wolf Microwave Product:
The microwave oven has ten preset power levels.
To cook manually at 100% power:
- Use number pads to enter desired cook time.
- Touch START/QUICK ON.
- Oven will chime and ‘END’ will appear on the control panel display when complete.
To cook manually at a power level less than 100%:
- Touch POWER LEVEL
- Touch the number pad to select the desired power level (for example, 7 for 70% power).
- Use number pads to enter desired cook time
- Touch START/QUICK ON
- Oven will chime and 'END' will appear on the control panel display when complete.
To defrost manually, adjust power level to 30%.
|POWER LEVEL 9||90%|
|POWER LEVEL 8||80%|
|POWER LEVEL 7||Medium High||70%|
|POWER LEVEL 6||60%|
|POWER LEVEL 5||Medium||50%|
|POWER LEVEL 4||40%|
|POWER LEVEL 3||Medium Low/Defrost||30%|
|POWER LEVEL 2||20%|
|POWER LEVEL 1||Low||10%|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820