Standard Microwave Amperage Draw
- What is the maximum amp draw of a standard, non-convection microwave (MW24)?
- What is the max amp draw of the MS24 standard microwave?
- Standard microwave amperage draw
The MW24 and MS24 are approximately 14 amp rated (steady-state) - 1.65 kW @ 120 VAC = 13.75 Amps.
- They are designed to be connected to 120VAC, 15 Amp dedicated fused electrical circuits.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCI) are not recommended for use with these products.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820