Using a Convection Microwave to Broil
- How to use a convection microwave to broil
- Does the MC24 or MWC24 have a broil mode?
- Is it possbile to broil with a convection microwave?
It is not possible to use a convection microwave to broil.
- Convection microwaves do not contain broil elements.
- Heat comes from the side, not the top.
- The MWC model had a Convection Broil mode that used a low rack to simulate broiling food. The heat still comes from the sides and is not a true broil.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820