OG Briquette Installation
- Can briquettes be placed over the sear burner?
- Why can't briquettes be placed over the sear burner?
- Where to put the OG briquette trays?
Outdoor Grill (OG) briquette trays are installed sitting above any burner other than the sear burner.
- Do not place briquette trays over the infrared sear burner as this will block the infrared heat and cause damage to the tray.
- Briquette trays may crack or crumble if placed over the infrared sear burner.
- To uninstall, remove the burner grates and lift the briquette trays up and out. The trays are not secured to any part of the grill.
- Refer to Outdoor Grill Briquette Trays fore more information and part numbers.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820