OG Outdoor Grill Rotisserie Ignitors
- Does the rotisserie ignitor stay on when the OG Outdoor Grill is in use?
- Rotisserie ignitors not working or not lighting
- Part number 818165
- Ignitor 818165 is wrong ignitor
- Difference between left and right side rotisserie ignitors
The rotisserie ignitors on the OG Outdoor Grill products stay on throughout use, which helps with reignition if the flame is blown out by the wind.
- This is normal operation.
- If the rotisserie ignitors are not lighting, make sure wind is not the cause.
- Make sure the ignitor is free of debris. Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820