OG Outdoor Grill Light Bulb Replacement
- How to replace a light bulb in the OG Outdoor Gas Grill
- OG Outdoor Gas Grill light bulb replacement
- How do I remove the light cover lens for the OG?
- How to replace front panel LED knob indicator lights
The OG Outdoor Grill interior lighting uses 10W, 12Vac, Type G4 halogen bulbs.
- Bulbs may be available at a local hardware or home improvement store.
- Replacement bulbs can be ordered from a Wolf Factory Certified Parts Distributor using part number 814584.
- Lights may turn off automatically in some situations. See also, Outdoor Gas Grill Burner Module and Side Burner Light Operation.
Use a paper towel when handling the replacement halogen bulb to keep oil on fingers from touching the bulb. Failure to do this will shorten the life of the bulb.
To replace the OG Outdoor Grill Interior Light Bulbs:
- Unplug grill from the electrical outlet and allow the halogen bulb to cool before replacing.
- Remove the light cover lens, by pushing in on one of the side retaining brackets with a screwdriver.
- Remove the old halogen bulb by pulling it straight out.
- Using a paper towel to handle the new halogen bulb, insert bulb securely into the socket and replace light cover lens.
Service is needed to replace the LED knob indicator lights on the front panel.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820