Outdoor Gas Grill Sear Zone Dimension
- How much space does the sear zone take up on an Outdoor Gas Grill (OG)?
- Is there a sear zone on all Outdoor Grills?
- What is the Btu rating of the sear zone on an OG?
The Outdoor Gas Grill models OG36, OG42, and OG54 each have a sear zone. There is no sear zone on the OG30.
- The usable space on the grate above the infrared sear zone is 13" x 20".
- The infrared sear zone is rated at 25,000 Btu.
- The size of the infrared sear zone is not adjustable.
Click a link below for sales, feature, and accessory information for individual Outdoor Gas Grill models:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820