Wolf Outdoor Gas Grill Built-In Liners
- Are line drawings available of the OG accessory liner for OG30, OG36, OG42, and OG54?
- Install OG Outdoor Grill into a liner
- Determine the size of an Outdoor Gas Grill accessory liner
- OG liner dimensions and images
- Stainless steel trim for OG Outdoor Gas Grill
- Part numbers 814105, 814106, 814107, and 817048
In a combustible, built-in application, an OG Outdoor Grill sits into a sales accessory grill liner.
- The opening dimensions and clearances for a combustible enclosure with liner are in each product's Installation Guide.
- Installation in a combustible enclosure requires an insulating liner.
- The grill is not anchored or secured to the liner. The weight of the grill secures the liner in place.
- The liner or grill trim supports the weight of the product. Similar to a cart installation, the unit hangs from the sides of the cart. It does not sit on a platform.
- Liners have 3/4" thick walls on all sides and are made of stainless steel. Refer to the table below for overall dimensions.
- The liner is filled with insulation.
- The liner overlaps the sides of the opening and stands proud of the enclosure.
- A 1/4" gap between the side of the liner and the enclosure opening is normal.
- A hole at the back of the liner accommodates the electrical connection.
- Three knockouts are on the bottom of the liner for the gas connection.
- When drilling ventilation holes into the enclosure, do not drill holes into the liner.
- Wolf does not provide specifics on the quantity or size of the ventilation holes.
- In the event of a gas leak, the drilled holes prevent gas buildup in the enclosure.
|OG SIZE||LINER PART #||LINER WIDTH||LINER DEPTH||LINER HEIGHT|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820