Outdoor Grill Cart Built Into a Surround
- Can the OG Grill Cart be used to build in a grill instead of using the grill liner?
- Can the legs and wings be removed from the cart to achieve a built in installation?
- OG Grill Cart modification.
Answer:Wolf does not suggest removing any portion of the OG Outdoor Grill Cart to install in a built-in application.
- While modifying the cart to build it in is possible, Wolf does not recommend product modification.
- Wolf does not provide specifications or instructions on how to do this.
- It would be difficult to ensure the unit is level.
- Accessory doors and drawers are available to achieve the same look in a built in application.
- Removing the cart side shelves will not affect the performance of the OG Grill.
- Installing a SB13 Side Burner Module requires the removal of a shelf.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820