Outdoor Grill Installation Countertop Support Structure
- What to use to support the OG below the unit?
- Does there need to be a support platform below an OG grill to support the unit?
- What does the OG grill sit on for support?
All outdoor grills in a built-in application require a countertop structure to support the grill.
- The countertop structure should be level and flat and able to support 350 lbs. (159 kg).
- The countertop is the support for the grill.
- The grill flange lays on the countertop and supports the grills weight.
- No platform is needed below the grill.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820