Wolf Pro Liner Internal Blower Installation
- Part number 814419, 814420, 814421, 814422, or 814423
- Instruction sheet 815069
- List of components included with 814419, 814420, 814421, 814422, or 814423
- PL342212, PL402212, PL462212, PL522212, PL582212, PL3419212, PL401912, PL461912, PL521912, PL581912 internal blower installation instructions
- Static pressure charts for Pro Hood Liners
- What size or diameter ductwork is the static pressure chart based on?
- Wolf can provide a static pressure chart for Pro Hood Liners with recommended internal blowers if needed.
- The static pressure chart is based on use of the suggested 10" round diameter ductwork.
- An HVAC contractor should always be consulted with for the most accurate static pressure information.
- This information is applicable to both the 19" and 22" Pro liners.
- For ease of installation, it is recommended to install the blower before mounting the liner on the wall.
- Note that the blower mounting plate ships with the hood, not the blower.
- Refer to the Blower Motor Compatibility Chart for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820