Pro Ventilation Hood Knob Falls Off
- Knob falls off Pro Ventilation Hood
- Light switch knob will not stay on the hood
- Knob insert is broken or lost
- Knob part # 811195 falls off
- If a replacement knob for a Wolf Ventilation System will not fit on the shaft, verify the correct part was received, knob part number 811195.
- Ring inserted in the knob may have come loose and stayed on the fan motor or light knob shaft.
- Look closely at the fan or light switch stem. If there is a black metal ring on the shaft, remove it with a pair of pliers or pull it off.
- If ring will not fit back into the knob, or it is missing, a new knob is needed.
- If the knob falls off with the ring insert in place, a new knob is needed.
- Replacement knobs are only available from a Factory Certified Parts Distributor. Follow the link below to find the parts distributor in your area.
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820