Pro Wall Chimney and Pro Island Hood Internal Blower Install
- Install an internal blower in Pro Wall Chimney or Pro Island Hood
- Installation instructions for 300CFM, 450CFM, 600CFM, 900CFM, and 1200CFM internal blowers
- Blowers part number 814419, 814420, 814421, 814422, 814423, 814425, and instruction sheet 810215
- Static pressure charts for PWC and PI Hoods with internal blowers
- The list of components included with the blower kit includes:
- Internal blower
- Mounting plate
- Qty 4 of 10-24 nuts
- Installation components for units prior to serial number 14805183 are available.
- Order using part number 814425.
- Components are not required on units starting with serial number 14805183.
- The blower can be installed before or after the hood is installed. It may be easier to install the blower first.
- Wolf does provide a static pressure chart for Pro Chimney and Pro Island Hoods with recommended internal blowers.
- The static pressure chart is based on use of the suggested 10" round diameter ductwork.
- Always consult an HVAC contractor for the most accurate static pressure information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820