Pro Wall (PW) Hood Installation Guide
- How to install the unit.
- Where to find the electrical.
- Electrical requirements.
- Where ductwork connects to hood
- What are the two receptacles in the front of the hood for?
- Pro Wall Hoods have two plug-in receptacles in the front of the hood.
- Only one of the receptacles is used to supply power to the selected blower motor, the other is not used for any purpose.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820