R Series Gas Range Convection Fan Switch Operation
- Convection fan switch positions
- Difference between off, on, and cool positions of convection fan switch
- Convection fan operation with door opened or closed
- Why does convection fan turn off when door is opened?
- Why does convection fan continue to run when door is opened?
The R Series Gas Range convection fan switch has three positions:
- Off: Fan will not run; intended for standard cooking.
- On: Fan runs with the door closed but turns off when the door is opened; intended for convection cooking.
- Cool: Fan runs continuously regardless of door position; intended to cool the oven cavity temperature down faster.
The convection fan does not function during Broil mode.
For additional information, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820