R Series Gas Range Convection Fan Switch Operation
- Convection fan switch positions
- Difference between off, on, and cool positions of convection fan switch
- Convection fan operation with door opened or closed
- Why does convection fan turn off when door is opened?
- Why does convection fan continue to run when door is opened?
The R Series Gas Range convection fan switch has three positions:
- Off: Fan will not run; intended for standard cooking.
- On: Fan runs with the door closed but turns off when the door is opened; intended for convection cooking.
- Cool: Fan runs continuously regardless of door position; intended to cool the oven cavity temperature down faster.
The convection fan does not function during Broil mode.
For additional information, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Call us at (800) 222-7820