R Series Gas Range Gas Conversion
- Convert the R Series Gas Range from natural gas (NG) to propane (LP) or from LP to NG
- What is the part number for the high altitude conversion kit for the R Series Gas Range
- Does the conversion change the total BTU output of the unit
- LP conversion kit part # 801692 and 802804, 803211, 803216
- Instruction sheet part # 801695 and 803295B, 803217, 803218
- High altitude conversion for R Series Gas Ranges
- High altitude conversion kts for LP, part # 803212, 803213, 803214, 803215, 803216
- High altitude conversion kits for Natural, part # 803207, 803208, 803209, 803210, 803211
Gas conversion on an R Series Gas Range is possible with the use of a conversion kit.
- When possible, purchase products built for the gas type they are connected to.
- The conversion does not affect the total BTU output of the unit.
- High altitude conversion is not needed under 10,250' above sea level; for conversions above this altitude, contact the Sub-Zero Wolf Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
- If a gas product is converted to the other type of gas, a sticker is placed near the original serial tag and rating plate to indicate the gas type change.
- A unit that has been converted can be changed back to the original gas type if needed.
|Convert To||Part #||Instructions|
|Liquid Propane (LP)||801692||R Series Gas Range Conversion to LP Instructions|
|Natural Gas (NG)||802804||R Series Gas Range Conversion to Natural Gas Instructions|
|High Altitude LP*||803216||R Gas Range High Altitude Conversion to LP above 10000 Feet|
|High Altitude NG*||803211||R Gas Range High Altitude Conversion to Natural Gas above 10000 Feet|
*High altitude conversion only necessary above 10,000 feet. Conversion kits for lower altitudes are no longer available.
Wolf recommends any gas conversion be completed by a service technician. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820