R Series Gas Range Standard Trim
- Does the Wolf Gas Range require island trim or a riser?
- What is included with an R Series Gas Range when purchased for trim?
The Wolf R Series Gas Range requires island trim or a riser for installation.
- The unit does not come with any trim so either a trim or riser is required to purchase as a sales accessory.
- A minimum 5" (127) riser is required against a combustible surface, minimum 10" (254) riser for charbroiler and griddle.
- See R Series Gas Range Riser Information for riser details or R Series Island Trim for island trim information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820