Wolf R Series Gas Range Oven Light Bulb and Lens Removal
- Remove the bulb cover to replace light bulb on R Series Gas Range
- Any suggestions on removing a stuck bulb cover?
- What can be done if the bulb cover will not turn because of food or grease?
- What size or wattage light bulb is used in the Gas Range?
- Does the oven light come on when the door is opened?
The oven of the R Series Gas Range uses one standard 120 volt, 40-watt light bulb, part number 7014658.
Wolf does not recommend running the oven without the light lens in place as the lens protects the light socket from grease and steam. The oven can run without the lens in place if needed while waiting for a replacement.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information. Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Call us at (800) 222-7820