RT Series Gas Rangetop Gas Conversion
- Can the RT Series Gas Rangetop convert from natural gas (NG) to liquid propane (LP) or from LP to NG?
- What is the part number for the high altitude conversion kit for the RT Series Gas Rangetop?
- At what height above sea level is a high altitude gas conversion kit required?
- Does the conversion change the total BTU output of the unit?
- Gas conversion kit part number 817721 (to LP) and 802802 (to NG)
- High altitude conversion kits for LP, part number 803212, 803213, 803214, 803215, 803216
- High altitude conversion kits for NG, part number 803207, 803208, 803209, 803210, 803211
When possible, purchase products made for the gas type they are connected to. Gas conversion on an RT Series Gas Rangetop is possible with the use of a conversion kit:
- High altitude conversion is not needed under 10,250' above sea level. For conversions above this altitude, contact the Sub-Zero Wolf Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
- Gas conversion does not affect the total BTU output of the product.
- If a gas product is converted to the other type of gas, a sticker is placed near the original serial tag and rating plate to indicate the gas type change.
- A unit that has been converted can be changed back to the original gas type if needed.
- A new conversion kit would be needed if the original parts were not kept.
- Natural gas and LP conversion instruction may refer to orifice 109. The orifice in the unit and in the conversion package is stamped 107. If the unit has a 109 orifice in it, replace it with the 107 orifice.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Call us at (800) 222-7820