Speed Oven Melt/Soften Feature
- Speed Oven Melt/Soften feature
- How to use the Melt/Soften feature on Speed Oven
The Melt/Soften feature will melt butter or chocolate and soften cream cheese or butter.
- Touch Melt/Soften.
- Melt butter: Touch 1, then touch 1 once for 2 tablespoons or twice for 1/2 cup.
- Melt chocolate: Touch 2.
- Soften cream cheese: Touch 3.
- Soften butter: Touch 4.
- Touch Start.
Note: The Speed Oven controls function like a microwave. If the door is opened during use, press Start to resume operation.
- When a program has finished, the controls reset to idle mode. It is not possible to restart the same program by pressing Start only. Select the desired mode as if starting for the first time.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820