Speed Oven Microwave Mode
- Speed Oven microwave feature
- How to use the microwave feature on Speed Oven
Microwave mode works just like a normal microwave. Remove metal oven racks and oven risers before microwaving.
- For best results, adapt the power and time to the food's water content.
- Foods with high water content often yield better results.
Note: The Speed Oven controls function like a microwave. If the door is opened during use, press Start to resume operation.
- When a program has finished, the controls reset to idle mode. It is not possible to restart the same program by pressing Start only. Select the desired mode as if starting for the first time.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820