Wolf Speed Oven Shipping Brackets
- What are Speed Oven (SPO) shipping brackets?
- What size screws are used to mount the shipping brackets?
- How to remove shipping brackets on the SPO
The SPO30 Speed Oven is shipped with four shipping brackets, two on each side behind the front face.
- Brackets need to be removed before installation.
- Remove the brackets with a T15 Security Torx head screwdriver.
- The SPO does not include a Security Torx screwdriver or bits.
- Security Torx screwdrivers and bits are available at some hardware stores.
- Security Torx screwdrivers and bits are carried by most service technicians and FCI installers.
- Tamper resistant or Security Torx bits have a pin in the center of the bit. The Security Torx screwdriver has a keyhole allowing the bit to be removed.
- Shipping brackets and screws are not available to be sent out.
- Reinstall screws.
- See also, MDD Drop-Down Door Microwave Installation Kit.
- The SPO24 does not ship with shipping brackets.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820