Speed Oven Toasting
- What setting should be used when making toast or sandwiches in the Speed Oven?
- Make toast with the Speed Oven
Broil mode can be used for toasting bread, bagels, open-faced sandwiches, baguettes, and crostini.
- Broil mode uses the top heating element and is great when toasting is required on one side only.
- Bread can also be flipped when the desired level of browning is reached.
- For best results, use the tall wire riser.
- The riser will rotate items under the broil element for even browning.
- For more information, refer to Speed Oven Broil Mode.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820