Speed Oven Turntable Does Not Work Properly
- Can the Speed Oven (SPO) be used if the turntable or turntable support does not spin?
- Turntable is not rotating in Speed Oven
- Turntable spins on its own when unit is not in use
- Turntable will not stop turning
- Turntable stutters, does not rotate smoothly, or starts and stops while in use
Wolf does not recommend using the Speed Oven if the turntable stops spinning, as further damage to the unit could result.
If the turntable does not turn or is spinning when not in use:
- Verify the turntable rollers are in place.
- Verify the unit is connected to a 240v power supply.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820