Ceiling-Mounted Hood Filter Removal
- Ceiling-Mounted Hood filter removal
- How to remove grease filters for cleaning
- How often do the filters need to be cleaned on the VC Ceiling-Mounted Hood?
To access the grease filters, pull down the front edge of the bottom panel of the hood and allow it to rotate downward.
- To remove the filters, push the mounting tab toward the back of the hood.
- Filter will release and rotate down.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not operate the ventilation hood without the grease filters.
The grease filters should be cleaned when the filter light turns on.
- Filters are dishwasher safe and designed to fit most dishwashers.
- Wipe filters to removed excess grease before placing in the dishwasher.
- To reset the filter light, refer to Ceiling-Mounted Hood Control Panel Filter Light.
- See also, Ceiling-Mounted and Under-Cabinet Hood Recirculation Application.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Call us at (800) 222-7820