Ceiling-Mounted Hood Filter Removal
- Ceiling-Mounted Hood filter removal
- How to remove grease filters for cleaning
- How often do the filters need to be cleaned on the VC Ceiling-Mounted Hood?
To access the grease filters, pull down the front edge of the bottom panel of the hood and allow it to rotate downward.
- To remove the filters, push the mounting tab toward the back of the hood.
- Filter will release and rotate down.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not operate the ventilation hood without the grease filters.
The grease filters should be cleaned when the filter light turns on.
- Filters are dishwasher safe and designed to fit most dishwashers.
- Wipe filters to removed excess grease before placing in the dishwasher.
- To reset the filter light, refer to Ceiling-Mounted Hood Control Panel Filter Light.
- See also, Ceiling-Mounted and Under-Cabinet Hood Recirculation Application.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820