Ceiling-Mounted Hood Internal Blower Wiring Connections
- Ceiling-Mounted Hood internal blower wiring connections
Before making electrical connections, make sure the electrical power is turned off at the service panel.
- Remove the knockout above the home supply junction box, then insert the home power supply (Romex) into the electrical box. Refer to the illustration below.
- Secure the power supply to the electrical box with a UL or C/UL approved connector (not provided).
- Connect the green or bare ground wire to the green grounding screw. Use appropriate wire connectors (not provided) to connect white to white and black to black.
- Place all wiring connections inside the electrical box and then install the cover. Verify all wires are secure and not pinched between the cover and electrical box.
- Insert the plug from the control board housing into the receptacle on the blower. Refer to the illustration below.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820