Ceiling-Mounted and Under-Cabinet Hood Boost Turns Off Early
- VC Ceiling-Mounted Hood boost feature does not last 10 minutes
- VU Under-Cabinet Hood Insert boost feature ends early
- Boost turns off too quickly
The boost function is turned on by pressing the fan with plus button on the remote.
- If the unit is off, it will turn the unit on in boost mode when pressed.
The use and care guide says boost lasts for 10 minutes.
- This is incorrect. The unit turns boost off after 6 minutes and goes back to the previous setting.
- If the unit was off when boost was turned on, the unit will return to off after 6 minutes. It will not reduce speed to low, medium, or high.
- Unit must be turned to low, medium, or high first in order for the unit to return to that setting after boost turns off.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820