Under-Cabinet Hood Insert Completion
- Under-Cabinet Hood Insert completion
- Connect the ductwork to the damper and secure with duct sealing tape.
- Plug the power cord into the receptacle.
- Turn on the electrical supply at the circuit panel and verify operation.
- Install the grease filters and bottom panel.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820