Under-Cabinet Hood Insert Ducting
- Under-Cabinet Hood Insert ducting
Use only rigid metal ducting.
- Consult a qualified HVAC professional for specific installation and ducting applications.
- The hood accommodates a 6" (152) round duct.
- A straight, short duct run is most effective and will ensure proper performance.
- Use sheet metal screws and aluminum tape or high temperature duct tape to seal joints between ducting sections.
- The hood includes a backdraft damper. Local codes may require the use of an additional backdraft and/or make-up air damper. Contact your local HVAC professional for specific
- A make-up air damper is available through an authorized Wolf dealer.
To reduce the risk of fire and to exhaust air properly, duct air outside. Do not vent exhaust air into spaces within walls, ceilings, attics, crawl spaces, or garages.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820