V Series Cooktop Ventilation Key Pad or Control Unresponsive
- No response when pressing buttons on a control panel or touch pad
- V Series Hood, Ceiling-Mounted Hood, or Under-Cabinet Insert Hood does not work when pushing buttons
- Cooktop ventilation product will not change when keys are pressed
- Use the pad or tip of the finger and not the fingernail to press the buttons.
- The touch pads respond to reverse magnetism in a person’s fingertips.
- Sometimes, if fingertips are very cold, warming the hands before attempting to press buttons will help the touch pad respond to the input.
- Make sure hands are clean when using controls.
- Verify the unit is not locked.
- The control panel may need to reboot.
- Turn the circuit breaker off for 30 seconds, then turn it back on, and retry.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820