V Series Hood Displays FC
- V Series VW or VI Black Cooktop Hood displays FC
- FC shown in display on V Series Black Cooktop Hood controls
- V Series VW or VI Cooktop Hood displays FC
- FC shown in display on V Series Cooktop Hood controls
- If FC appears on a black, V Series Ventilation Hood, remove and replace the recirculation filters.
- After reinstalling the filters, for black hoods, hold the DELAY key until "FF" appears on the display to reset the error code.
- Do not operate the ventilation hood without filters. This may cause damage to the blower or other internal components of the hood.
- To reduce risk of grease fire, clean ventilation products frequently. Grease should not be allowed to accumulate on the fan or filter.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820