Wolf V Series Hood Recirculating Kit
- Instructions to install recirculating kit, part number 823532, 823540
- V Series Cooktop Hood recirculating kit installation instructions
- VW or VI Cooktop Hood recirculating kit installation
- Recirculating kit for recirculation filter 823533
- Replace charcoal filters for VW or VI Cooktop Hoods
- This information is for Wall and Island hoods only. For Ceiling-Mounted Hood and Under-Cabinet Inserts, refer to Ceiling-Mounted and Under-Cabinet Hood Recirculation Application.
- The recirculating kit used varies by hood type and size.
- Recirculating kits are only compatible with internal blowers.
- 30", 36", and 45" VW Cooktop Wall Hoods use recirculating kit part number 823532.
- 42" and 45" VI Cooktop Island Hoods use recirculating kit part number 823540.
- Note that individual kit components are not available. If parts are damaged, a new kit is needed.
- The recirculating kit does not add to the overall height of the unit.
- The round spacer and black plastic air diverter sit on top of the blower discharge of the hood.
- There are two additional black rectangular pieces that attach to the ends of the diverter to take up the space to the chimney.
- The louvered chimney replaces the lower chimney that comes with the hood.
- Some modifications may need to be made to the upper chimney depending on the installation height, because the upper chimney may block the louvered cutouts with lower installation heights.
Kit includes one set of charcoal filters.
- Replacement charcoal filter part number is 823533.
- Order replacements separately.
- Part number is for one filter. If a full set of filters is needed, order a quantity of two.
- Filters should be replaced every three to four months depending on usage.
- Black V Series Hoods will show FC when the charcoal filter is in need of replacement.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820