Marinate with Vacuum Seal Drawer
- Can the VS24 Vacuum Seal Drawer be used to marinate food?
- Will the vacuum sealing process marinate foods faster?
- How long does it take to marinate steaks and other meats with the VS24?
The Vacuum Seal Drawer (VS24) may be used to marinate food.
- Depending on the size and type of food, marinate times normally range from 3 to 12 hours or more.
- Marinating may be done in as little as 40 minutes with the VS24.
- May also be used to infuse mulled cider faster.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820