Vacuum Seal Drawer Vacuum Only
- Vacuum Seal Drawer vacuum only
- How to vacuum seal jars
- Can the Vacuum Seal Drawer be used for canning?
Jars less than 3" tall with screw-top lids can be vacuumed to remove air. Once the vacuum seal is broken, the contents should be placed in the refrigerator.
- This process is not intended for canning or making jam.
- All contents should be at or below room temperature.
To vacuum only:
- Place the lid on the jar, then lightly tighten the ring and place in the chamber. IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not overtighten the lid. Air must be able to escape.
- Press Power.
- Press Vacuum multiple times to select desired vacuum level.
- Press Seal multiple times until no LED indicators are illuminated.
- Press Start, then press down on the lid to initiate the vacuum process.
- An audible signal indicates the process is complete.
- Open the lid and remove the food.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820