Vacuum Seal Drawer Will Not Close
- Wolf Vacuum Seal Drawer (VS24) will not close, drawer is stuck
- Vacuum Seal Drawer will not stay closed
- VS24 drawer pops open
- Installation issue
- Drawer slides or rails
- Verify nothing is blocking the door's path from closing properly.
- Make sure to follow the best practices detailed below:
- The hinge is on the right side, so pushing down on the lid in the middle or left is not advised.
- Close it by either:
- Slowly pushing the right side of the drawer.
- Slowly pushing with both hands on the left and right side at the same time.
- Make sure the unit is installed properly and leveled.
- Refer to the product Installation Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820