Cleaning a Wolf Warming Drawer
- How to clean the interior of a Wolf Warming Drawer (WWD)
- What products are safe to use for cleaning the WWD?
- Can the warming drawer be lined for easy cleaning?
To clean the Wolf Warming Drawer:
- Wash interior throughly with hot soap and water and a lint free microfiber cloth.
- A spray degreaser with a no scratch Scotch Brite® pad (pink or blue), may be used.
- Always throughly rinse the interior with soap and water to remove any cleaning residue before use.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaners.
- Do not line the warming drawer with tin foil or any other kind of oven liners.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820