Crisping Stale Food in Wolf Warming Drawer
- Crisping stale food in the Wolf Warming Drawer (WWD30)
- Can the WWD30 be used to revitalize stale food?
- Crisping leftovers with the WWD30
To crisp stale food:
- Touch POWER ON/OFF to turn the Warming Drawer on.
- Select LOW heat.
- Allow Warming Drawer to preheat to 120°F (50°C).
- Place food in shallow dish or pan.
- Check for desired crispness after 45 minutes. Adjust the time if necessary.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820