Replace Model WD30 Warming Drawer with Model WWD30
- Is the WWD30 a direct compatible replacement for the WD30?
- What changes have been made when replacing the WD30 Warming Drawer with the WWD30 Warming Drawer?
- What are the differences in opening depth, width, and height for the WWD30 versus the WD30?
- Are there any differences between the WD30 and the WWD30 Warming Drawers regarding installation specifications?
The WD30 Warming Drawer was replaced by the WWD30 Wolf Warming Drawer in 2006.
WD30 to WWD30 replacement compatibility considerations:
|Opening Depth||Opening Width||Opening Height||Integrated Panel|
|Standard|| || || || |
|Flush Inset|| || || || |
Power supply requirements stay the same: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, and 15- or 20-amp circuit.
- Depending on location of the original power supply outlet, it may or may not need to be moved to accommodate the new unit.
- A 3' power cord with grounded plug stays the same.
Stainless steel panels for the WD30 will not fit the WWD30. The panels attach differently, and will not work.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820