Warming Drawer Displays HOT
- Warming drawer showing Hot message
- Temperature of unit is greater than 10°F above set-point, control chimes and HOT flashes in the temperature display
- The control continues to check if temperature has dropped every 20 seconds.
- Once the temperature is within 10°F of set temperature, the set temperature displays and the unit resumes normal cycling and the HOT indicator will no longer appear.
- If the HOT indicator displays for a period of time in excess of five minutes, discontinue use of the Warming Drawer until it is repaired.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820