Warming Drawer Model WD30 Sabbath Mode
- How to put a WD30 into Sabbath Mode?
- Warming Drawer WD30 Sabbath Mode
- Enter Sabbath Mode on the WD30
Use the following procedure for placing the WD30 into Sabbath Mode:
- While unit off, press and hold the DOWN arrow key.
- While holding the DOWN arrow, touch On/Off, then release both keys.
- The last programmed automatic shut-off time interval along with the letters "hr" will appear in the LED display, indicating that the unit is in automatic shut-off adjust mode.
- Press down arrow key until “0 HR” shows on the LED display.
- Select Temperature of High, Medium, Low, or Proof.
- Press On/Off to save.
- Press On/Off to turn on in Sabbath.
To exit Sabbath Mode, repeat steps above for initiating Sabbath Mode, using one to four hours as the time limit for the Warming Drawer to operate.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820