Warming Serving Bowls in a Wolf Warming Drawer
- How to warm serving bowls with a Wolf Warming Drawer (WWD30)
- Can the WWD30 be used to warm dishes?
- Heating soup bowls in the warming drawer
When heating fine china or to heat dishes to a higher temperature, consult the dish manufacturer for maximum heat tolerance.
To Warm Serving Bowls and Plates:
- Touch POWER ON/OFF to turn the warming drawer on
- Touch LOW
- Allow the warming drawer to preheat
- Use only heat-safe dishes
- Place the empty dishes on the rack or bottom of the warming drawer
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820