Warming Towels in a Wolf Warming Drawer
- Can the Warming Drawer model WWD30 be used as a towel warmer?
- Can you warm towels in the warming drawer?
- Warm towels or bathrobes in the WWD30
- Touch POWER ON/OFF to turn the warming drawer on
- Touch LOW
- Allow the warming drawer to preheat
- Place towels in warming drawer
Answer:In addition to food, use warming drawer model WWD30 to warm towels. Bathrobes made of towel-like can also be warmed in the unit.
- Warming drawer model WWD30 is UL approved for warming towels.
- Stack towels only as high as the sides of the drawer pan. Stacking any higher may result in discoloration of the towels or damage to the unit.
- Towels should be warmed on the Low setting only. Using any other setting may result in discoloration of the towels or damage to the unit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820