Water Collecting in Outdoor Warming Drawer (WWD30O)
- Why does water collect in a WWD30O Warming Drawer?
- WWD30O inclement weather considerations.
- Water inside a WWD30O
Water may collect in the WWD30O.
- This may be the result of an inclement weather event.
- Drawers are not sealed with gaskets, nor are gaskets or seals available.
- The control panel on the WWD30O is sealed for this very reason.
- It is considered normal and the drawer and other surfaces only need to be cleaned and dried.
- A cover for the WWD30O is not available.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820