WWD30 Warming Drawer Showroom Mode
- Is there a showroom mode on a WWD30?
- How to enter or exit showroom mode on a Warming Drawer
WWD30 Warming Drawers have a showroom mode to use for display purposes.
- Unit functions normally, but the fan and heating element do not energize while in this mode.
- The unit can be turned on and/or off, temperature adjusted, and timer used, but the unit will not provide heat or air circulation.
To enter showroom mode on WWD30 Warming Drawer:
- Starting with the unit off, press Power On/Off along with High and Low for 5 seconds.
- A tone indicates the unit is in showroom mode, and "Sr"' appears in the timer display.
- Press Power On/Off to exit the showroom mode selection screen.
- If power is turned off to the unit, showroom mode will remain active.
- If the unit power is interrupted (unplugged), the unit will remain in showroom mode upon next power up.
- Exit showroom mode by repeating steps 1 - 3.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820