KEEP SCREEN ON
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a sealable bag.
- Add biscuit quarters to the bag, about 6 at a time, and shake to coat.
- Removed the coated biscuits and place into small ramekins.
- Repeat with remaining biscuit pieces.
- In a small saucepan, combine the leftover sugar and cinnamon mixture, butter and vanilla over medium-high heat until melted.
- Bring to a light boil and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour evenly over biscuits.
- Place the dishes into the oven on the low riser and select Micro Bake Mode set to 350°F.