Pinch to zoom
Images are for reference only.
- Accommodates different pan sizes easily with four separate burner elements, one with a bridging zone, and three flexible zones on the largest element.
- Controls performance with high-frequency pulsation technology
- Revel in a true simmer setting for soups, sauces, and more
- Set it super-low for fine chocolate and other delicate foods
- Install flush against counter for a clean contemporary design
- Offers both True Simmer and Melt settings
- Cleanup is a snap with the black ceramic glass surface
- CE304C/B $2,290
Contact your local showroom or dealer for pricing.
- Unframed edge for flush installation
- Black glass ceramic surface
- Triple-zone and bridge-zone elements
- True simmer and melt settings
- 1 - 1,050/1,950/2,700 W element
- 2 - 1,200 W elements
- 1 - 2,400 W element with oval
- Overall Dimensions: 30" W x 4" H x 21" D
- Element Diameter: 10.5, 5.5, 6.5
- Electrical Supply: 3-wire, 240 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electrical Service: 40 amp dedicated circuit
- CE304C Quick Reference Guide-Flush Installation
- CE304C Quick Reference Guide-Standard Installation
- CE304C/B/208 V Quick Reference Guide - Flush Installation
- CE304C/B/208 V Quick Reference Guide - Standard Installation
- Induction and Electric Cooktop Installation Guide
- Wolf Design Guide
- Induction and Electric Cooktop Use and Care Guide
Request a brochure
Prefer to discuss the features of Wolf appliances with an expert?
Call us at (800) 222-7820
See what's new
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying Wolf appliance, add select Sub-Zero appliances to earn three additional years of protection or a $1,000 rebate.
Enhanced cooking performance ensures consistently delicious results while design-friendly aesthetics integrate beautifully into a gamut of kitchens styles.