Cove Dishwasher Child Lock
- Cove Dishwasher child lock
- How to set Cove Dishwasher child lock
- Turn child lock on or off
To turn the child lock feature on or off:
- To turn on, touch and hold Heavy for approximately 10 seconds until “Child Lock: On” appears on the display. “Locked” will appear on the display until the child lock is turned off.
- To turn off, touch and hold Heavy for approximately 10 seconds until “Child Lock: Off” appears on the display.
The child lock feature prevents unwanted control panel operation.
- The lock feature will stay on even after a power outage.
- The child lock and Sabbath Mode cannot be turned on at the same time.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820