Cove Dishwasher China/Crystal Cycle
- What is the Cove Dishwasher China/Crystal cycle?
- How long does the China / Crystal cycle run?
- How much water does the China / Crystal cycle use?
- How much detergent to add for China / Crystal cycle
- China / Crystal cycle dry time
- Does rinse aid dispense in the China / Crystal cycle?
The Cove Dishwasher China/Crystal cycle uses a lower wash temperature and a lower pump RPM to protect the dishware.
- For best results, always use powdered detergent in the amount below.
- All-in-one detergent pods provide too much detergent for this lighter cycle.
- Refer to Cove Dishwasher Detergent Suggestions for more information.
|1:58||:40||3.0 gal||1/2 tbsp||Delay Start, Extended Dry, Top Racks Only|
*Includes dry time. **Powdered detergent.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820